Reaching That Green State of Mind – Part Dos
AMG Creative craves excellence like Joan Rivers craves Botox. That’s why we never stop finding new, genuinely authentic “green” ways of conducting our creative services. For our first list of “green” initiatives, go here. To see what new innovations we’ve cooked up, read on. And as always, we welcome all of your outside-the-box planet-saving ideas. Visit www.facebook.com/amgci to post your own suggestions on how AMG Creative can save the world. Without further ado, our second attempt at being “Green”:
1. To reduce our carbon footprint, we’re switching back to lead pencils.
2. We have replaced all light bulbs in the office with candles. This was in no way motivated by our recent, multi-million dollar investment in the wax industry.
3. In days following a full moon, we wear green clothes. Like, green-colored clothes. I mean, they are literally green. Problem is, we’re still trying to convince our kids that Trevor is not, in fact, a leprechaun (despite his curiously similar resemblance to the University of Notre Dame’s wiry green mascot).
4. The outside of our building was equipped with air conditioning units in order to blast cold air into the atmosphere… Just another way AMG Creative is actively combating the stoppable(?) forces of global warming.
5. To garnish more natural heat during the winter, and reduce our natural gas consumption, we will conduct business from our roof top, which is 12 feet closer to the sun.
6. Every afternoon, we take a 15 minute break to hug trees around the office building. Some take it a step further and straight up cuddle.
7. Ben and Justin manage our organic hemp farm in the back corner of the parking lot. We are still unsure as to how this helps the environment, but at least we get some cool necklaces out of it.
8. Instead of Post-It-Notes, we Tweet. For the inside scoop, follow us at www.twitter.com/amgci (can you say “shameless plug”?)
9. If someone in the office isn’t on Twitter, we bug them with green-colored Post-It-Notes until they join.
10. To get pumped up before meetings, we listen to NPR, National Public Radio (and the news is next).
11. Instead of using TP in the restrooms, we will take queue from our environmentally conscious Middle Eastern brethren and use water. Just remember, never shake our left hand… (too far? Sorry, never again.)
12. We applaud “Green Terry” and have reached out to his agent to sponsor his Global Green Tour.
Tags: Goin Green
This entry was posted on Monday, August 10th, 2009 at 10:42 pm and is filed under Ben, For Fun, Recent. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.